||5 years ago|
|res||5 years ago|
|src||5 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
Scripts for running calculations on CSV files. This API is regular expression based, so they should run on any valid CSV data.
Note: Octave will NOT work, since they do not offer
classdef support (yet).
###Build & Run
- Start Matlab (UMass Lowell faculty/staff/students can get a free license).
- Download the spreadsheet as a CSV, and place it in the [your-file-path]/FlaStats/res folder
- Using the file tree manager on the left, navigate to the FlaStats folder.
- Right-click the res folder and select "Add to path" --> "Selected Folders"
- modify the main.m file as desired (see the Overview section)
- In the command window, thpe "main" and press [ENTER]
FlaDat.m contains procedures for performing statistical analysis on CSV data. You should not change anything in this file unless you know what you are doing
main.m This is the script you may modify to customize/request specific calculations. Most of the functions take the same parameters; for example:
% 'Hover time (seconds) from ANVIL' = the collumn containing the data % '_G' = the subset we want % false = the previous argument was a regular expression/substring, NOT an exact match % 'Resulting file name' = the collumn to search for the previous subset argument meanHoverTime_Gv2 = flaDat.computeMean('Hover time (seconds) from ANVIL', '_G', false, 'Resulting file name');
will calculate the mean of data in the "Hover time (seconds) from ANVIL" which is a "_G" run.
- the example scripts are rather crude; will rewrite a much more elegent front. However this works for now.